Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Noah!

I never imagained how much this precious little man would change my life.  Noah makes me smile and truly amazes me everyday.  I have enjoyed every moment of watching him grow and learn ~ from his first breath... to first giggles... to full sentences... time really does fly when you're having fun!  He brings us so much joy and is such a blessing to our family.

Happy 2nd birthday to my little monkey, I love you with all of my heart and am so proud to be your  Mommy!

Newborn

6 Months

1 Year

14 Months

18 Months

2 Years

Terrible two's, here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Omg... I'm literally crying!!! Lol Happy 2nd birthday Mr. Noah!! Here's to 2yrs of smiles, laughters, & tears... and to the future of endless many mores!!! You are definitely blessed with a father who will play with u & teach u every sport u will be most valuable player in.. and a mother with unbelievable patience & love who will do anything n everything she can to keep that handsome face of yours smiling!!! We wish you only the best in life plus a bag of chips (pringles sour cream & onion to be exact) and hope for a son with the same umph of personality!

    We love you always,
    Uncle Dwyne, Auntie Jenny, & cousin Jadyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too precious! He is so adorable! Sorry to post so late but I haven't gotten a chance to check blogs for a while! Happy belated bday :) So much to look forward to! Time really does fly by so fast. Can't wait to get all the boys together again.

    ReplyDelete